Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Project Reflections: Post Production

I'm a little obsessed with this project. I have two finals due friday I need to put this down and work on them but I can't.

So I'm easing into Final Cut After the war we waged on Monday! AfterEffects is still a little weird. But the youtube tutorial on iMovie really is helping me understand the logic of Final Cut.

You can link to one of the videos here. Here's a crude test if you're up for it. Play this video along with the album version of Snoop Dogg and Pharrell's "Drop it Like its Hot" and do a little tweaking with the play/pause and timeline. You should easily be able to match Krystal's movements with the beat of the song. I haven't synched the sound because I don't intend to attach the clip to its own sound but rather match the clip frame rates to a variety of songs in Max.

My next step should essentially be to loop the clips that I like. If I loop it then the clip will play seamlessly no matter how the frame rates change depending on what Max is telling the clip to do. I wish I had shot another house clip with a faster beat. And then there's the background. I'm a little confused about how to do this but essentially its just a matter of a clear and helpful tutorial.



Back to work.

JW

No comments:

Post a Comment